Data protection declaration
The following data protection declaration applies to the use of our online offer.
We attach great importance to data protection. Your personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO).
I. Person in charge
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO:
Ludwig route 30 a
Phone: +49 (0)6027 – 409 342 – 0
Fax: +49 (0)6027 – 409 342 – 1
If you wish to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection regulations as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the person responsible.
II. General information on data processing
Scope of processing of personal data
Personal data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data includes information such as your name, address, telephone number or online data such as your IP address.
We only process personal data of our users if this is necessary to provide a functional website as well as our contents and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only after consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for real reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis.
In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1)(d) DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for processing.
Data erasure and storage time
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
III. Data collection on our website
Provision (hosting) of the website and creation of log files
The hosting services we use serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage and database services, security services and technical maintenance services that we use to operate the Website.
We or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta- and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this website on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO in conjunction with. Art. 28 DSGVO. This data is deleted when it is no longer required.
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
-IP address of the requesting computer,
-Date and time of access,
-Name and URL of the retrieved file,
-Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
-the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
-Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
-Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
-Evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
For security reasons (e.g. in case of fraud), the weblog files are stored for a limited time, for a maximum of 21 days and then deleted to protect our legitimate interests.
Cookies do no damage to your end device, do not contain viruses, Trojans or other malware. Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
IV. Integration of third-party services and content
Our website uses web fonts provided by Google (Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to uniformly display fonts. Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and is thus obliged to comply with European data protection law. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This gives Google knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
Information on “Data use by Google when using our partners’ websites or apps” at https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners .
Information that Google uses to show you advertising and to make settings regarding advertising can be found at: http://www.google.de/settings/ads, and at: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
V. Your rights
You have the following rights towards us, regarding the data stored by us about you:
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters. You can find a list with the contact details of the data protection officer at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html/ .
VI. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VII. Data security
Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
To secure your data, we maintain technical and organisational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO, which we constantly adapt to the state of the art.
VIII. Actuality and changes of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration.